Monday, April 2, 2012
Baffle
Posted at 1:15 PM
0 comments (+)
"Receiving an electronic acceptance letter out of insufficient basis gave me a 5-min happy-shocked-confused feeling, only to find out it was sent mistakenly. Now I'm saddened and relieved." -- via TwitterAround 30 minutes ago, I went to Cybernook after class to check some updates online. While on the way, I was pondering if I would still be able to retain passing grades this term because ACTPACO has not been promising. I failed the last quiz which sent sparks of discouragement to my mood. I need to get at least a grade of 78 in the final examinations to earn a 70 in the final grade. I clearly have no idea if I can reach that standard. Just hopefully.
Then upon opening my Yahoo! inbox, I saw an e-mail from Miggy, BMS's incoming president next school year, with the subject, BMS OFFICERS APPLICATION STATUS. The image below shows its content.

I had to read it 3 times to absorb the message as it is. Afterwards my emotions were heightened in overjoy and baffle. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, From this post, I clearly told myself I was choosing the other direction. Well, I did send an application at last minute, complete with answered essays, a copy of my grades, and a print of my original works from Photoshop, although I turned everything down the day my interview was set. I had to turn down the opportunity because firstly, my interview schedule was at 11:10 AM and I was still home in QC, and secondly, I didn't feel like going through an enormous amount of stress and disappointment again.
I was still doubtful nonetheless, so I quickly took out my phone and texted Miggy if the e-mail I got was legit.
Labels: College