Thursday, August 1, 2013
Instagram: July 2013
Posted at 1:25 AM
0 comments (+)
1. Meet TUDOR, the stray cat that Dad adopted, who has been with us for months now. This is the closest I can get with Tudor. He/She always runs and hides when we try to pet him/her - main reason why we still don't know the gender. Winter's the only one who can actually touch him/her. This is the second cat Dad has adopted since the first one eventually died out of weakness.2. Yay for no-heat curls! Being a girl is too time-consuming.
3. Pramoedya. Watched the full-length play in this year's Virgin Labfest!
4. Finally tried out Pancake House! Early dinner with Carlos in Harbor Square!
5. Morning Leaks. Beautiful view while studying for my Statistics quiz.
6. Katsu Cafe. Japanese dinner along Maginhawa.
7. Grind 'em sesames
8. Who wore it better? Early morning amusement.
9. UDD. Had a night out with Hazel in Cable Car!
10. Sleepless @iguessitsjess. Had a date on the couches of the library with Jess!
11. 694. That is the number of letters I signed for the professors. I feel like a celebrity!
12. My merienda date. She was like this while I was eating <3 nbsp="">3>
