Saturday, June 1, 2013
Instagram: May 2013
Posted at 1:05 AM
0 comments (+)
1. Sunday. A relaxing night out with the family in Timberland Sports and Nature Club.
2. I voted. In the spirit of elections day (and with everybody's posts on their marked fingers), I present my own celebration of the historic event. I'm not a registered voter so this is what happens.
3. Brunch at T-cup-zone Banawe. Free lunch while meeting with a prospect sponsor!
4. Never thought I'd enjoy drinking water from a drinking jar. A day out with my sisters in Trinoma and while waiting for Ariane, Angeline and I made a hesitating splurge in Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, which in the end was worth it.
5. The Tales of Glamour and Scandal. It was amusing and disturbing to watch wealthy people forking out all their cash.
6. Half-price purchase! Went on a date with myself in Makati to claim this sexy thing!
7. Phone Call
8. Mayday Parade in Manila for the third time! Shed out so much energy just to go here!
9. Yellowcard's surprise acoustic performance of Ocean Avenue despite the jetlag. Honestly, it's the only song I'm familiar with but they're still amazing live!
10. Circuit Fest: Music & Skate #circuitfest More photos at http://facebook.com/nelldre
11. Of all the pictures the leak touched, my kindergarten graduation photo was affected the most. Rain water chooses to haunt me.
