Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Instagram: April 2013
Posted at 7:59 PM
0 comments (+)
1. Meowww. Found this cat while we were strolling around an old Spanish house in Bohol.
2. The other day my sister texted me that Winter gave birth - I could barely believe it when she's too small to be impregnated by dogs in our street and we don't even let her out much. Well, it was made up. My Dad was in Binondo when he happened to pass by someone selling cats at 5,000 pesos each. Too ridiculous for a little cat. As he was walking, he coincidentally saw an abandoned newborn kitten. He brought it (no idea what's the gender) home him to take care of it. I had the chance to see the little fellow this morning. The cat was weak just as what Dad had notice when he first picked it up. It was heartbreaking to see it in so much pain. I tried giving milk but the cat refuses, attesting that it still needs its mother's milk. I'm not sure how long the fellow would live but it's great to know that my Dad helped out in the best way he can - and of course, Winter's behaving well around it.
3. Tired of corporate attires. Tired of freeloaders. Tired of pretending. This is the week with no sleep backing me up and countless reports to accomplish for my majors.
4. 100 Pesos. Thrifted leather boots from Cebu!
5. Feel ko lang tumingala kasi ang haba na ng hair ko. When I'm alone in the condo, I get to be spontaneous.
6. The aftermath of being woken up to a Mocha Frap takeout... Funny how I needed this earlier to boost me up from an all-nighter but Starbucks was closed at 7am, so no choice but to get an unsatisfying Ice Blended Mocha from Coffee Bean. My day is now settled!
7. Cramming in flexibility @hazelvenida. My roomie's wondrous skills!
8. Phone wallpaper is too damn sexy! 2-week old hand-me-down phone from my Dad and the features are so exciting!
9. PANTOMIME. Found this photo while organizing my files. Photo from pre-debut video shoot. Throwback if you'd say.
10. Spending my first day of summer with @OMGitsLorrie. This was the last day of school and as I was preparing to go home, I get a text from Lorraine requesting a day out in Bonifacio Global City.
11. King's College. Canvass artwork at Noriter!
12. Not everyday's a good hair day amidst commuting going to school.
13. Chatter (Day 1: LaSallian Artists Management Program). This was me testing newly downloaded photography applications on my phone.
14. Peek-a-boo. Long nails against my jeans.
15. And so we did stop. Even took a picture! Arrived at the Greek-inspired Estancia Resort in Tagaytay!
16. Hello
17. Room view (Day 2: LaSallian Artists Management Program). Pleasantry everywhere!
18. Good Morning. A good morning together with my roommates from other CAO groups.
19. Strolling around the newly opened Henry Sy Buiding in school.
20. Glass of peanut rainbows
21. @arianeohara wants Artwork while I want Up Dharma Down. Totally going to this!
22. Popsicle S'mores
23. The iScreamist. A must try when you're in Maginhawa!
24. Where to go? Frequent LRT rides during the summer.
25. Quick refresher to satisfy my craving. Commuting is tiring sometimes.
