Friday, February 1, 2013
Instagram: January 2013
Posted at 12:00 AM
0 comments (+)
1. Yellow. Intermission dancers from Barts' 18 birthday at Sulo Riviera Hotel.
2. I just love the composition of this photo. Mirror shot with Tin at Barts' 18 birthday at Sulo Riviera Hotel.
3. 25-peso rainbow cupcake from SHSQC Juniors' practicum. Sir Flores is their Entrep teacher! Dropped by my alma mater, School of the Holy Spirit of Quezon City, for meeting with Ms. Cruz regarding our yearbook.
5. Shampoo bowl models @tinsoliongco @ivysison. Tin and Ivy fooling around with the shampoo bowls.
6. @tinsoliongco's Closet Models @ivysison @iamylla. Ylla, Ivy, and I all wearing Tin's dresses.
7. Dear printer, you've already taken an hour of my time just to fix you. I can usually restore your function within 10 minutes but now I think you officially need to get checked up at Gilmore. The blinking red light will always be the death of me. Death of the printer.
8. My (almost finished) Blueberry Creamcheese from the newly opened Famous Belgian Waffles at Agno. Usually takes 20 minutes for people to get their order - took me only 5 minutes. The waffle was okay.
9. Concluding life's surprises for the past 2 weeks with this melodramatic self-portrait. I've come to a decision and not everyone will be pleased. The result of browsing through multiple photography blogs.
10. Dad always knows when to say the sweetest and funniest things. I love you, Dad! ♥
