Thursday, August 23, 2012
Thank you, iSnap!
Posted at 12:54 AM
0 comments (+)
My e-mail to iSnap CreativesDear iSnap Creatives Team,
I'd like to give my sincerest gratitude for everything you have done. I believe without you being part of the celebration, the evening would be dull. All 3 separate days of shooting was worth the sweat that everyone has exerted. I commend Miss Kim, Sir(s) Vince, Sid, Sherard, Shaun, Kenneth (OMG hi Kuya Kenneth, tuwing nakikita kita, naaliwa ako!), Jonathan, and to the 2 female photographers during the event (I'm sorry I wasn't able to catch their names). for being so patient with me (and my Mom's nonstop ramblings of every single day we've been together) since the beginning of planning. I hope I have given enough or exceeded your expectations of executing the video as an "actress" being the foremost reason of the concept.
I have learned so much from your team. I've witnessed how events management and production is such a spectacular occupation to be in. I see it to be time-consuming with sleepless nights but the outcome in the end is fulfilling and worth the stress just like theater arts. If you must know, your team has contributed to one of my main reasons of pursuing to shift from Business Management to Advertising Management for the past few weeks. Unfortunately, my Mom was not happy with the idea. Nonetheless, the thought is still reserved in my mind.
When I get back home in Quezon City this weekend, I can't wait to show everyone the pictures and videos you have taken. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE PRE-DEBUT VIDEO!!! It's not just for promotion but to show how proud I am that I have worked with your team. I can't thank you enough for the opportunity that I have been given to have you guys part of my birthday celebration.
Thank you to infinity!
P.S. You're all amazing. I wish everyone luck to your future endeavors!
P.P.S. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone in any way.
P.P.P.S. Sir Mike, I think you're the coolest boss ever.
P.P.P.P.S. Hi Sherard, crush kita since day one. Bahahhahahha revelation said! Nung "Romancec" scene di ko alam kung ano irreact ko e. Safe ako ngayon kasi tapos na ang mga shootings. Hahahhhaha!
To further know about iSnap Creatives, Inc., visit their site here.
Labels: Random