Saturday, June 2, 2012
Déjà vu or Plain Crazy?
Posted at 2:15 PM
0 comments (+)
I am out of my mind right now.I think I'm insane.
I'm suddenly doubting all the fictitious novels I've been reading. Am I getting that, too?
Shit this is making me crazy.
I just arrived last night with my week's worth of laundry. As I was packing my clothes for next week this morning, some of the clothes I wore from the previous days were neatly folded and ironed.
I'm sure I wore that green polo last Monday. I sure as hell know I wore that pair of Bobby jeans twice during the week. Also, I knew I wore that pair of green PE shorts sometime this week.
What the fuck is happening with me?
Did my 13-hour sleep make the events from the past week or two jumble everything up?
Shit.
Labels: personal