Tuesday, June 19, 2012
The Cab + Maroon 5
Posted at 8:17 PM
0 comments (+)
The Cab (to be announced tomorrow) and Maroon 5 are performing this year! This has got to be the best year ever and surely it's going to burn a big black hole in my pocket! I'm soooooo happy I want to cry. Hands All Over, Symphony Soldier, and Whisper War are the only albums I've been listening to since last year. The songs are playing in my ears wherever I go - riding in the car and LRT, walking around, doing work. It's even my alarm everyday! Huhuhuhuhuuh I am so so ecstatic I can't wait for 2012 to bring out more surprises!P.S. This week marks the end of my debt from an advanced allowance for Bazooka Rocks Festival but now I know I really have to save up everything for these amazing guys coming in this year.
P.P.S. I just had to rant. I'm so so so so so sooooooooo HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Labels: Random