Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Reply
Posted at 10:23 PM
0 comments (+)
Dear You-know-who-you-are,I got your message. I don't know if I'll be replying.
Likewise, I know you meant a lot to me too. Everything we had in our friendship was real and special. I don't open up easily to boys and you're lucky you're one of those I let in. It's just sad that things had to end this way. I'm not entirely sure what happened but I guess things just got too messed up.
But the thing is, I don't know if I should believe it. Words are not enough for me to change the way I see and feel about you right now. You've proven a lot times that what you say is only something to be seen on text and chat. There's barely any action to come along with it.
I appreciate the message really.
I just don't want to do anything about it right now.
Love,
Janella