Sunday, January 1, 2012
Books/Movies/TV Shows List 2011
Posted at 10:19 PM
0 comments (+)
I only include the books/movies/shows I've read/seen as a whole.
BOOKS
1- El Filibusterismo by Jose Rizal
2- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
3- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
4 - Luxe by Anna Godbersen
5- Rumors by Anna Godbersen
6 - The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
7 - Crescendo by Becca Fritzpatrick
8 - Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
9 - City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
10 - Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
11- Dead Poets Society by N.H. Kleinbaum
12 - Mismatch by Tami Hoag
13 - Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Say hello to my midget Books List. I barely went halfway to my 100 books goal. Doing it better in 2012!
MOVIES
Taken
AstroBoy
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
A Walk to Remember
A Dog's Story: Hachiko
Easy A
The Reader
How Do You Know
Beverly Hills Chiuaua
Tangled
Old Dads
Simoun
Maid in Manhattan
Hearts and Souls
Fast Five
10 Things I Hate About You
Rent
Ever After
Speak
The Hangover
Black Swan
Scream 4
Freedom Writers
The Social Network
The Green Lantern
The Pirates of Silicon Valley
Zombadings: Patayin Sa Shokot Si Remington
Harry Potter and the Death Hallows - Part 2
Super 8
Paranormal Activity 2
Beastly
Crazy, Stupid Love
Flipped
TV SHOWS
90210 Season 3
90210, Season 4, Episodes 1-12
Awkward, Season 1
Community, Season 1, Episodes 1-3
Glee, Season 2, Episodes 11-22
Gossip Girl Season 4, Episodes 12-19
How I Met Your Mother, Season 1
New Girl, Season 1
Nikita, Season 1, Episodes 3-4
Pretty Little Liars Season 1
Pretty Little Liars, Season 2, Episodes 1-13
Raising Hope, Season 1, Episode 1
Skins, Season 1, Episodes 6-9
Skins, Season 2
The Vampire Diaries Season 2, Episodes 17-21
The Vampire Diaries, Season 3, Episodes 1-9
True Blood, Season 1, Episodes 1-2
Labels: The Bliss List