Saturday, December 24, 2011
Too. Much.
Posted at 2:23 AM
0 comments (+)
Via Samsung Galaxy 5
My laptop was confiscated.
Reason? I've no discipline at myself. I can't blame myself for having a fucked up body clock. Technically, it's my fault but staying awake in the early morning is a survival for today's generation. I was finishing reading a script for our play next term! Is that so hard to ask? I'm nearly done that time so why should I delay continuation the next day?
I've planned doing all school-related work after Christmas. Taking the laptop at this time is ultimately inappropriate. There are downloaded video tutorials on Adobe After Effects I have to watch, a yearbook I have to double check and complete, files I have to transfer to give more storage, plus a non-school related video I have to finish and send by the date I've planned.
Dksjanfneckksksnejdj I certainly hate people who mess up a clearly laid out plan.
If I won't be able to have basic knowledge on After Effects, I'll be automatically kicked off the Motion Graphics Committee for the Year-End Party of Business Management Society and my position as Publicity Head for Haunted Hall 3 of Harlequin Theatre Guild.
See how much is at stake.
It's Chrismas break for goodness' sake! The laptop where all my entertainment (e-books, movies, series) is stored is my only R&R! To take that away from me is just too much.
FML.
P.S. I don't care if I'm being a whiney bitch. I just want to make most of the break to keep my sanity intact.
Labels: personal