Tuesday, December 13, 2011
December 13 Posted at 11:16 AM 0 comments (+)
I've laid out a really good plan for today.

First: I should wake up from a careless 8-hour (at least) sleep. Second: I'm going to cram up all my Kumon worksheets since they're due on Thursday. Third: Call PowerBooks to see if the book of my Christmas baby for the HTG Christmas party is available. Fourth and last: I'll spend the rest of the day glued to my photocopied BUSORGA book for the final test tomorrow.

Now that short list wasn't so hard to fulfill, right? It's just a day of wanting to be productive and responsible before I start my Christmas break with a bang.

My itinerary after finals:

December 14
Zark's Burgers after BUSORGA with blockmates ❤ (last day together! :( )
Catch up my work in Kumon

December 15
Culture and Arts Office Christmas Party at Enrique Razon Sports Complex

December 16
Paskuhan in UST with Barts and Tin 

December 17
Harlequin Theatre Guild Annual Thanksgiving
Harlequin Theatre Guild Christmas Party

I woke up stress-free at exactly 10am. ✓

When I took my phone out to check for updates, a long text came from my Mom. It said that she is not allowing me to attending the evening party on the 17th because it's the same time as our company Christmas party. She insisted it was better for me to get involved with the employees of the company rather than go to the HTG Christmas party. I found out last weekend that my parents decided to hold separate Christmas parties for our three companies instead of one as it used to be.

Obviously I stand against the idea! All I ask is a little consideration. Ever since I was born I've been attending that event every single year. I'm even obligated to show up for an hour when I have school the next day. I am taking BS Business Management in college. Business terms, mathematical analysis, and business-related events have stressed me out this term. Can I not spend Christmas without having to act solely based from business constrain?

The HTG Christmas party requires a minimum amount of P500 for the exchange gift. I'll be using up a week's worth of allowance for the gift of my Christmas baby. So I'd rather be there at the party and see who I've spent my money for (he's damn lucky. I don't spend that much for myself or for others) and mainly of course, just be there and have fun with the organization I love.

Yes, I know I'm ranting for selfish reasons. I am aware of that. There's only three years of my course in college and my future (and the rest of my life) is written with a business ownership intact. So I'd rather take in what's in front of me before it materializes. 



Labels:

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.