Tuesday, December 20, 2011
2nd Term Grades Posted at 10:29 PM 0 comments (+)


Courses highlighted in pink are not part of the GPA count.

GPA: 2.947

If I got a 3.0 in ENGLCOM, I'd be getting a 3.026 GPA which fits me for the 2nd honor Dean's Lister although I'm not qualified because of my 1.0 for ACTBAS2 (all the grades should be 2.0 to qualify for the award).

There are two parts of ENGLCOM: Grammar Component and Reading/Writing. I got a 3.0 for Grammar Component while Reading/Writing pulled me down. My professor in R/W really is thrifty with grades even with our exercise essays. I admit I sort of deserve that grade but I'll still try to talk it out to get a DL-worthy GPA to make me feel good.

There's ACTBAS2. No doubt about that.

Labels:

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.