Wednesday, November 30, 2011
November 30
Posted at 3:15 PM
0 comments (+)
I could've had a 12-hour nap last night.IF I didn't attend Revolution, a "required" party that celebrates the new department in the College of Business, Decisions and Science Innovation, which in the end was utterly boring. I went along with Muffin, Jonel, and Joseph. We weren't really excited on the way compared to Asylum (pictures are found in my photo blog - link situated on the sidebar). Our outfits reflected our mood. I wore tank top and a body-hugging skirt topped off with a vest, Muffin went in for a polo and a skirt, while the boys were in their school outfits that day. To my surprise, the place wasn't packed. You can see the floor of Fiamma and you can walk around without having the squish yourself in between people! To burn off time, we took a drink from Starbucks. After Muffin took off, Jonel and I went back to take note of any progress. As much as I am a lousy and an alcohol-abstaining companion, we didn't talk much and we just watched people around us.
I want to go out right now.
Although my long to-do list is refraining me from doing any happy things right now. I have to start and/or finish my final projects today because I won't be attending classes starting tomorrow until Saturday due to our play, Unang Ulan ng Mayo, which will be running from the said days. I'm partially done with my work and I have some free time to sneak in to hang out BUT I have choir practice by 5:30. Gab told me Enzo and Tin were out on a date and he wants to check/tease them out. Upon telling Tin what he was up to, she advised us to come along for a movie (Breaking Dawn, to be exact - it would be awkward for sure due to the numerous sex scenes hahahha). As much as I REALLY REALLY want to, I can't. If I did, I'll be carrying the burden of procrastination. Tin was persuading me the whole time and not gonna lie, I was so tempted. Unlike Gab who was whining on the phone, it was easy for him tell him no. HA. HA.
Labels: Random