Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Mind Struggle Posted at 8:30 PM 0 comments (+)
I'm bothered that I'm not delighted in what I thought was an engaging experience. Signing up for this required. I wasn't as thrilled as I least expected. I simply filled out the forms and reasoned out the whys humorlessly, attached alongside some of the works I've done. 

Surprisingly, I got in the Multimedia and Promotions Committees. Amidst the lack of enthusiasm I have shown upon applying, I felt extremely honored. Out of the number of people who've applied, I'm one of the chosen. I personally admit that I'm only skilled with the basics of Adobe Photoshop and I barely have the guts to share out what I've been doing.

During our first task, I guess I made quite an impression. Although I only sent in two drafts - the first being the best, I knew I was confident enough to give what I got.

Then came the conflicts of itinerary. The meetings for my different organizations keep scheduling at the same time. I knew where I wanted to go obviously. It's where I can anticipate productivity and amusement with the people I love being with. However, I had to remain true to what I pledged to do at the start of the new term.

It's definitely hard. I sense that I always have the option to say NO, quit, and get away from it but I want to test myself in crossing over boundaries. I want to attend workshops in which I've been yearning to have for the past years and I want to expose myself to the worthiness of "stress" they've been claiming.

It has only been a month and I'm slowly tasting what it takes to be in this position. I've barely contributed to the group but chaos is wrecking my mind! It's a battle between PASSION and NECESSITY. It's what I've been saying all this time. I'll be testing my limits in the coming months for sure. It's gonna be hard. I have no definite decision at the moment but a clear mind with the absence of pessimism is all I entail.

Labels: ,

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.