Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Wednesday Posted at 7:16 AM 0 comments (+)

Announcement:   Classes and offices are suspended on 28 Sep 2011. The suspension is for the morning until 1:00 pm only and applies only to the Taft campus because power has not been fully restored in the campus.

This should've been announced earlier.

I just finished taking a cold shower and I can't go back to bed anymore. But hooray for more time! At least my classes for today end at 1pm. The rest after that are meetings for my organizations.

My To-Do List for today:

__ Booth Design (detailed sketch) - Halfway done
__ Kumon - 3 more worksheets!
_x_ ACTBAS 2 - Exercises 3-7 & 3-9
_x_ POLSCI Reflection Paper - My Ideological Leanings
_N/A_ POLSCI - 1984 Philippine Constitution (Articles I-IV) - Found out you just have to read about it
__ Review for intensive BUSORGA quiz on Friday

// Updated: 11:27pm

Labels:

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.