Saturday, August 27, 2011
Morning Rant
Posted at 11:29 PM
0 comments (+)
Written on August 26, 2011; 2:28am
I am annoyed right now. My long tweet reflects just what I feel...
"I've been online for 5 hours now. I've seen 2 episodes of PLL, posted pics on FB, took a 45-minute nap, and now I'm on Twitter, BUT I still can't get through Google Docs! :| Please Globe Tattoo, spare me a good connection. It's 2am already and I should be enjoying a great dream right now! FML."
All I need is to make grammatical modifications and add in photos on a field research paper for Anthropology due later noon. That's all I need to do! I've been hopelessly waiting for a good connection for five hours now and this fucking wireless broadband internet is making my night/morning a disaster. I have a meeting tomorrow at 10:30am. All I ask for is a good sleep which I haven't had for the past few weeks.
Obviously the connection is in a biased mode. It's keeping me out from the website which I need most!
For now I'm silently grumbling while deep inside me I want to trash the internet device and head on the bed.
Labels: Random