Thursday, May 5, 2011
Art
Posted at 12:52 PM
0 comments (+)

So I have this folder filled with textures downloaded from DeviantArt (and some I transferred from Andi's laptop) and I suddenly had this interest of playing around Photoshop for some time. I wondered a lot how people make their banners on their online pages so fun and scratch book-like. I think it's just with the use of different images and textures and with a touch of messing around. I'm not the type of artist where I can pick up something fantastic from scratch. I need something in front of me where I can take ideas from.
Aside from that, I suddenly realized I miss art. I know it's all around us but the time of really making something colorful and worth paying time for, like art classes back in grade school. I terribly miss those times. Charcoal-painting, collage, pastel colors, pencil drawing, cutting, etc.
I think I'll try this out. Just for the fun of it. I'll try sketching something I see at home, making a wallpaper out of scratch on Photoshop, and post-processing some photos from the camera. Why not?
I think I'll try this out. Just for the fun of it. I'll try sketching something I see at home, making a wallpaper out of scratch on Photoshop, and post-processing some photos from the camera. Why not?