Tuesday, January 18, 2011
UP & ADMU Results Posted at 12:47 AM 0 comments (+)
I didn't pass UP.

I was expecting that. That university is for those who've been on top of the class for years! I'm not that kind of student with excellent academic grades. I'm more of the average. The one that can ace and fail at times. Of course, I aim high and do my work well. It's just not my time to be part of those kind of lists.

I didn't pass ADMU.

I cried, literally. For a whole day. I even thought it would last a week. I was surprised to see myself being okay with that amidst the fact that I've been praying about it for a year and I stayed humble the whole time. I demand to know why I didn't pass the test. It only covers and English and Math but the time given really kills you. I had confidence in the outcome of my test, the flow of my essays, and the personality I've shown through my grades and different extra curricular activities.

Even though I have 3 other universities waiting for my confirmation, I still would try appealing my case in Ateneo. I researched about it and all you have to do is be totally honest in why you should be accepted in the university. They won't be accepting reasons that it's your parents' dream or the reputation it holds. Just give concrete reasons. And I have plenty in mind.

Many would say stop giving in to something you don't deserve. I beg to disagree. Deep inside, I know I deserve it. I honestly am pissed off that some of those who passed in my school are those who aren't even planning on studying there and more importantly, those who didn't even work so hard. A lot continues to tell me it's God's will. I believe that and I know there's a plan out there for me. But I won't just sit around and let God's plan make it work. I want to fight for it. Work for it. Just this time, I want to see and confirm if this is really the place for me. So I'll appeal my case. If it doesn't push through, then I accept my fate.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.