Saturday, January 8, 2011
Mail of Goodies Posted at 7:34 PM 0 comments (+)
Written at December 15, 2010 using Nokia E61i
I couldn't resist. It's Christmas month and some gifts come by earlier.

Jayne's mail arrived 2 hours ago and I was surprised at how big it is. She keeps surprising me with different sizes of packages!

I was very careful in removing the tapes because I didn't want to tamper any bit of the content. And whoa! I expected two Meg Cabot books (How to be Popular & Avalon High) because Jayne told me beforehand about it but to see a thinner book squeezed in was exciting. It's entitled "Have You Seen The One I Love". I was so touched because it's the perfect thing I need these days. An inspirational book. What's so special about it that it's from someone who you share a common passion with.

Then upon putting out all the books, I spotted a black fabric with with stripes on it. When I took it, I was thinking of a bonnet because it's a cold season but unfolding it plenty of times lead me to a cute top which can be used with shorts or plainly a dress if I'm brave enough.

Just to put it out, Jayne never fails to surprise me. Although we're miles apart and we haven't actually seen each other in person, I'm so lucky and blessed to have a friend like her. She's the reason why I started appreciating snail mails considering the fact that e-mails are much more convenient. But the feeling of having a mail in your hands is totally different from seeing one in a monitor.

I even tried sending out letters to some friends in the country but after 2 attempts, I got lazy. I guess I'm not the artistic type like Jayne but in my mind, I've got something to give back... In my way ;)
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.