Saturday, May 22, 2010
College Decisions
Posted at 8:38 PM
0 comments (+)
I really want to cry right now but it's no use. I've been doing it how many times and nothing happens entirely.It's been a year and I still don't have certainty for my future. The college application form is front of me and I thought it would be less of a hassle filling it up. I guess not. I have made the decision of taking a business course in college to seal the deal with my parents (it's what they want). I told myself I'm sure of it but then I see a box for second course. Now I'm totally screwed up.
It's bugging me that I can't make a proper choice for alternate courses. All the confusion and fear came back! There's so many to choose from the list: Communication Arts, English Studies, European Languages, Psychology... And I'm not sure if I'll be making the right decision by choosing one of them. I really want to cry right now but it's no use. I've been doing it how many times and nothing happens entirely.
Will I have a career? Will I be successful? Will be happy?
No one knows but God. I just hope one day I can hear Him tell me which course to take.