Monday, July 20, 2009
School Mess
Posted at 9:57 PM
0 comments (+)
I study hard, even staying up late just to master a lesson.To tell you the truth, I haven't had a single day where I slept early since school started. I listen as hard as I can and grasp for information until my brain turns numb. I barely have proper recess and lunch breaks. I even visit the library each day just to get a book for other subjects.
And to be honest, I haven't passed a single quiz in Filipino and Geometry. I do fare in seatworks and exercises but when it comes to quizzes, everything sinks down.
I received my notification letter today regarding my low performance on those subjects. I was about togive it to Mom when she arrived but she quickly switched moods before I could even hand it out. It's my secondletter, by the way. My first one was back in sophomore year. Thankfully, it was only one subject - still Filipino.
I have always dreamed of being one of the people standing up on the stage accepting an award for academic excellence.Even for just once, I would be the happiest person ever. It's been like this since I started going to school.I'm not a dumbie, if that's what you're thinking. I don't get C's and all that stuff. It's mostly B's.
You know, just at least 3 A's on the major subjects, I'll be partying like there's not tomorrow.