Monday, December 1, 2008
Tired and Sick Posted at 10:00 PM 0 comments (+)
I can’t believe it.. For the first, I cried in front of Mom and asked for her help, showing that I am tired of doing the things that I shouldn’t be doing. But what if I don’t take action? Then it leads to nothing. I get tired from working so hard while the people around me take credit for what I did and learn nothing.

I want to get mad at those people but why can’t a sound come out of me?

I want to stop this and go to bed but what will happen tomorrow? I’ll still be taking responsibility.

I want them to show what they’ve been doing to me but I don’t want to be like them.

I want to give them the responsibility they should be doing but MY grade would be affected.

And then I learn NEVER TO GET INVOLVE IN SCHOOLWORK WITH THEM even if they’re my friends.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.