Monday, December 1, 2008
Stupid Prom Posted at 8:25 PM 0 comments (+)
Who cares about fucking prom?

Basically, for a lot they do, well for me, I don’t.

I may not feel the excitement right now because it’s still in two years and I have a lot of things to think about than prom but why should we talk about it this time when grades matter more than stupid prom?

Mom has been bugging me since she bought the matching tiara, necklace, and earrings during our stay in Hong Kong. I ignored it simply but this night, I can’t believe I screamed at her, which I don’t usually do.

“Mom, ano ba!”

Then she shut up.

I was pissed that time while I was trying to find a way of completing – not cramming - the technical report for our Investigatory project – it’s the same issue I’ve always been facing when it comes to group projects, if you know what I mean – then Mom had to speak up. That might be the reason why I screamed.

Mom suggested I take my male neighbor as my prom date. What the hell? We don’t even take anymore and I don’t even know how old he is! The family of that dude is from a family of dudes. His father, duh, and his siblings are all guys while his Mom is the only girl. I don’t know which guy Mom is talking about because there are three dudes but I’m guessing it’s the youngest – for the fact that they’re all older than me and the eldest is like 20 something.

Why should I have a date who I don’t even know in prom? Is having a guy beside you the most important thing in a promenade? I’d rather be dateless or just don’t go to prom than have a stranger ruin your night.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.