Sunday, December 21, 2008
I'm sorry, guys. Posted at 12:46 AM 0 comments (+)
I have turned myself into a monster and even acted like one all because of trying to “fit in”.

A monster that lost the friends who talked to you when you were lonely and kept you company when you’re bored. They were the first real friends I had in the place I felt alone and they gave me a new meaning to the word “technology”.

I still wanted to “fit in” in that place and unknowingly, I slowly turned away from the strong bond we had. The laughs, the cries, and the parties.

And now every time they talk, I want to talk, too, but I feel I’m invisible to them.

I want to start a conversation with them, but I don’t know how to start one because I don’t know what’s up from them.

I want to hang out with them again, but I feel I don’t deserve to be hung out with.

I don’t want them to pity me when they see this, I just want them to know that I miss them – yes, I miss you, guys – and it wasn’t my intention to go away (my desperation just had to control over me and I’m sorry). I’d do anything to be friends with you again and I still miss all the conversations we keep having.

I don’t know what’s happening with me anymore. The way I act when you see it, it’s really not me in real life. In real life, I always have the smile knowing I love making friends. I don’t easily get mad at people and I don’t have the courage to even hurt them. But I just did.

All I want to say is I’m Sorry.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.