Friday, November 21, 2008
Monologues, Security, Blog
Posted at 11:46 PM
0 comments (+)
I just received one folder of monologues for training through e-mail. If you’re wondering how monologues and volleyball connect, they don’t. I haven’t told this but I stopped training in volleyball – in fact, I was forced. Both trainings for volleyball and F.I. (drama) fall on the same days and time… And I've been spending too much of my parents' money. Get it?If I don’t train for F.I., I won’t be part of the play – that’s the main reason I auditioned for the club. I missed performing on stage.
Anyway, it’s hard to choose from all seven monologues, well actually six since one is in Tagalog – which I hate. The first is “Alice in Wonderland”, which I know nothing of. I have caught it on TV before when I was a kid but it didn’t interest me for the reason of being scared by the characters. So, FAIL!
Second is “Borrowed Parts”. It’s about having three or four guys to make you happy – FAIL!
Third is “Charge”. It’s about stories behind songs. I wish I’d like it but I don’t feel the spark – FAIL!
Fourth is “Protective Shield”. It’s about a girl having a hard time opening her feelings. Part me says this is the one but it’s drama.. and I don’t feel it, too – FAIL!
Fifth is “Manghuhula”. In English, it means Fortune Teller.. – FAIL!
Sixth is “Coffee Table”. It’s about a psycho ward patient who talks about the table that is moving and eventually becomes a monster in her eyes. I like making a fool of myself, so I’ll be thinking about it… - ?
Last is “Beautiful Day”. It’s about a girl who does not like her physical appearance and she wishes to be beautiful on the outside for just one day. I like this because I really relate to this. So I’ll be choosing between “Beautiful Day” and “Coffee Table”.
Before I go, I have to check if the gate is closed and locked. Quote Mom: “You are responsible for the security of the family since we cannot trust your brother anymore.” Oh since when was he responsible for anything? I don’t recall any time for that, in fact.
P.S. I know I've long forgotten about blogging for The One Love but seeing that new bloggers keep coming, who I'm sure applied days/weeks/months after I did, are blogging, and not me... `Kay!