Friday, November 7, 2008
Just wow Posted at 8:56 PM 0 comments (+)
How in a million questions did you get to stand there?

I was about to scream from anger and irritation when I heard your name being called by Coach. I was about to punch the concrete floor when I saw you standing there inside the court, substituting one of our teammates, in the second set of the game, where we only need two points to reign victorious . I was about to tear up, realizing I still couldn’t play inside the court.

I have been putting in mind all the words and skills the coaches have taught us. I have been putting in action all the skills that were carefully and properly taught. I have been present in the five games that team had. I have been studying my best to get the grades I want to make my parents happy and to maintain the grade I need to continue training. I have been doing my all to improve my skills. I have wanted to see myself play inside the court.

You haven’t had any major improvements from the drills we keep having. You have only been present in one game we had. You don’t seem to be studying hard. You keep saying you don’t want to play. How the hell did you get to play when you have been absent for two whole months of training all because you had failing grades while I didn’t?

The number of trainees decreased when the first quarterly grades came out. I was given the opportunity to train when there are other people who deserve it more than I do. I showed determination while you were away and sweated hard to get what I want. You have no idea how difficult it was because we were focusing on building endurance, meaning there were more leg exercises and lesser ball handling, which I can picture you complaining about.

There were a number of team gatherings that time and you were present in all of them. I only attended some or even just one of them because I either lack of time or I just couldn’t be there. This, of course, gave you a boost of your social status for high school and the opportunity for the older teammates to like you more than me.

Well, it worked… And I think it did for our coaches, too.

I even think that you’re only here because all you want is for the older high school students to like you since a lot of them dislike you badly.

I don’t know what’s in you that made you play in the game recently. Is it because your height or is it just because they really DO like you? Why did you deserve that place when I worked hard MORE than you and have been present in training MORE than you?

WHY?!

.FNSD;LFNASJLDFASKD;DL, S;HK J, MSPKD OKSODFIW5894PM FSADSA;DLASDASDASDFASN R;D
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.