Friday, September 26, 2008
Quick notes.
Posted at 9:59 PM
0 comments (+)
I spent two hours fixing my Multiply site, looking for the perfect base layout. I did find one and I was surprised to see the author was already one of my contacts. Anyway, I'm still not contented with how it looks and all I need is a personalized banner, which I haven't done in a long time! Check it here.Might as well try it out again after I've done reading all three books I've borrowed. During the weekend, I was about to buy a book on HTML codes so I could finally start the website my Mom's been asking me to do (which rewards to 1000 pesos) but I guess it got postponed. Like my haircut, which I've been wanting for two months now!
I hate how I look right now! I was actually bummed out after seeing my hair on the mirror when the hairdresser was done doing his "magic" on my hair. My Mom seemed to like it for some reason because she said it won't make my hair go up (?), according to her, but as of now, I've been having fly-aways and it HAS been going up. And those freaking split ends!
That was taken during our Math Show, last Thursday. Here's the summary: Quadruplets named from their math-inspired birthmarks, Adi, Divi, Sub, and Tiply, get separated at the age of 6 through their drunkard, selfless father, General Form (played by me).
At the age of 20, destiny finds them to bring back the bond of their family. They meet together through work and love, and the 5000-paged (which actually was a Webster's dictionary) journal that their mother, Aresc, has kept for a long time.
In the end, secrets reveal, hearts become one (or broken), and their family becomes complete (except for the father).
This picture on the right now was during final rehearsals in the podium. I brought four wigs, which I always bring for humor's sake. One is the brown shaggy one, and the rest are black and brown curls.
I don't know how to describe what we look there but obviously, it's plain retardedness.
Here are some pictures from the show:
(The full album is in my Multiply)
(The full album is in my Multiply)
We all had these corny Math jokes in both breaks in the middle of the show and in thelast part. We even sang a revision of Isang Linggong Pag-Ibig (A Week of Love - a local song),which had its lyrics completely changed to the story of our show.
The competition is held by sections and the winner gets a perfect score on a quiz for Math or an additional one point in the final grade on the report card. The winner will be announced on Monday, win or lose, I'll be remembering this always.
The competition is held by sections and the winner gets a perfect score on a quiz for Math or an additional one point in the final grade on the report card. The winner will be announced on Monday, win or lose, I'll be remembering this always.