Saturday, September 13, 2008
Posted at 4:01 PM
0 comments (+)
I don't know where to start right now. Grr.I told myself days before the weekend that I would not use the computer this day, Saturday, so I could finish reading the books that are on pending mode, and now it's 4:07 pm. The first book is called "The Devil Who Tamed Her" and lol, I was told it was placed in the Teen Fiction section when Anna brought it. When I opened the cover, the colored picture inside is entitled CENSORED. The dude on his back on the couch, and this dudette on the dude. O.O
The other book is I don't know.
This stupid Cooking homework is stupidifying me! Why are these home works always placed in charts? Why can't we just define them? Grr. Can you give me five common problems in storing and cooking fish?
I asked Cassie, my cousin, who are the bands she's seen live, and omg.
ok, um here's a quick list. keep in mind that a few of these i've seen more than once or twice =]
paramore
hellogoodbye
from first to last
hawthorne heights
this providence
family force 5
... Read Morea plea for purging
alcina
alert the sky
sophia
thrice
pelican
circa survive
fall out boy
gym class heros
at cliff's end
journey
the academy is...
saturday morning cartoons
lazar lazar
flyleaf
skillet
newsboys
armor for sleep
the rocket summer
cobra starship
the secret handshake
the matches
born empty
motion city soundtrack
senses fail
AFI
sick of it all
aiden
underoath
norma jean
green day
cartel
corytaylorcox
i am terrified
here i come falling
jonezetta
my chemical romance
muse
saosin
the red jumpsuit apparatus
rise against
thursday
trenton
through a glass
we the kings
Bring me to the states now, please :]