Saturday, August 9, 2008
SATURDAY! Posted at 4:06 PM 0 comments (+)
I’m so happy right now! No more tests, no more studying and the best of all A WEEKEND WITHOUT BRAIN USAGE! And take note, it’s a Saturday, the last day of tests.

I’ll be flushing out every word, every formula and every name I’ve kept for the week. I’ll be focusing on just listening to music. Sweet, sweet freedom! You have no idea how I’m so ecstatic that the exams are over and we actually got dismissed at 9am! Damn, damn, damn!

So, anyway, everyone and I mean EVERYONE went out to the mall, Trinoma exactly. Since the place open, it’s been a favorite spot to all SHSians. We planned on going there, too, but we were totally out of cash and we’re sure our parents won’t allow us.

BUT next week, we’ll be having three consecutive days of camera clicking! If you’re here, everyone LOVES the camera. We’ll be having our outreach on Thursday, where we’ll be briefed about building a house through Gawad Kalinga. We’ll be watching Florante at Laura the next day in the AFP Theater and we’re sure to see other sophomores from various schools like the time we watched Ibong Adarna.

And on Saturday, my birthday party! I even made a post about it but it wasn't done:

I'm in a serious state of shock right now from doing something out of my reach.
I thought a lot before doing this but I just did it.
Doing this should be making me happy but after doing so, I'm in a span of nervousness.

I don't why why I'm still making this long and I know I should've just said it in the first line.
Why am I feeling this? This is so.. sureal.

Okay, I think this part is appropriate for this thing: Omigad. Here it goes.
I invited thirty-one people to my birthday party.

So, what are you feeling now? Confused or just the same?

I did that through Multiply by nervously posting out e-invites in my friends's Guestbooks.

Anyway, doing this was so out of the ordinary. All I know is when you invite tons of people to an event, it's basically a major event that people would like to be in BUT my birthday...
Well, for me, it's MAJOR because, duh, it's the day when I was born and the day my family started loving me. For my friends and family, in my point of view, is just like a gimmick in a mall or even a day of house-hopping.

It's still exam week (well, I'm typing this in the laptop without the net, if you're wondering) and I'm already freaking out on this. The house.. There's nothing pretty about our house, to be honest. I wonder how 31 people, if ever, would fit in our sort-of narrow house! Having five adults crowd in the living room makes me feel the place is small already. Damn it. I'm still shocked.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.