Saturday, August 2, 2008
Pinoy Gossip Girl Posted at 11:16 PM 0 comments (+)
So I've seen, the Pinoy GG thing has spread throughout all the GG viewers.

All I know the status of it is still a RUMOR.
Obviously, everyone's furious.

There are TONS of reasons why GG shouldn't push through.

1. The cast sucks

The said final cast are all wonderful and talented actors but with the appeal or should I say "sex" appeal the book describes on the characters don't match their looks. For KC, she's good-looking but she's been a role model to the youth and would people like to see her making out and drinking with strangers? She has a reputation.


2. Ain't NO originality.

Since ABS-CBN aired Meteor Garden in the waves, everyone became fond of watching foreign shows. Even GMA did it. It's great to see how the progress of its actors go up but continuously watching them and seeing how the rate of the desire for Filipino shows go low, it sickens me. I am aware that people adore Asian shows because the actors are great and good-looking, and the flow of their plot tends the audience to crave for more. But when I saw and heard that ABS is doing their own version of Ugly Betty or Betty La Fea and ABC made Pinoy Idol, I died.

From what I saw, the show originally came from a Latin country or something, so USA made their own, which obviously was a hit not only in the USA but around the globe, too.

Look at what happened to the first winner of Pinoy Idol. She became news after her win but when months passed, she was no longer known. I see Pinoy Idol every time my parents watch it and the contestants aren't great or interesting even if Ogie Alcasid is one of the judges.

For me, the American media knows what they're doing.

3. Clothes don't match.

The clothes being wore in the real GG are made and best suited for the seasons present in the US. They have winter and we don't. They mostly wear thick clothes to warm them but in here, we're already warmed even if we're naked.

4. Human Mating = Population Growth

The story is based on teens doing mating sessions, drinking and doing their best to stay top in their social status. (That's the reason why I stopped watching the show) The youth today is disgusting. Socialization is the their top priority and they'll do everything to impress everyone. The country is suffering from the rapid population growth and majority of its cause are teens. The government today is elaborating on that issue and do you want to stress more on that because the show is exposing too much stuff?

Whether using birth-control pills and condoms or plainly stopping yourself from liking people too much, just STOP DOING IT.

Okay, I’m done.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.