Tuesday, August 12, 2008
OMG
Posted at 8:02 PM
0 comments (+)
This day has been so unexpected.We FINALLY got successful in Cooking. Thank God! AND we got things right already! Yeah!
AND just before we start to eat, Bea was stirring the gravy for our mashed potatoes. She called me and asked for a favor, "Bane, favor. Pakuha ng brown na paper bag sa tabi ng chair ko na may blue thingy-thingy?
(Can you please get the brown paper bag beside my chair with the blue thingy-thingy?)"
When I took it in the classroom, the blue cellophane was.. how do I say it? Picture this: half of it was already out of the paper bag (?). Anyway, I slightly pulled it out because of curiosity. I found something square, which I assumed was a book, wrapped in the same cellophane. What is she planning?, I thought.
While we ate, Bea suddenly cheered, "Baneeeeeeeeeeee, for you! and placed the paper bag beside me. I was honestly shocked because I feel uncomfortable receiving gifts. "Seryoso ka? (Seriously?)", It was all I could say at the moment. "Promise."
I came back to the classroom, exhausted from the chaos that happened in Cooking, and slowly took out what's wrapped inside the bag.
When the object inside was revealed, I literally screamed including everyone beside me.

I was guessing it was her copy, which she and her Mom had done reading, but she told me it was a new copy she bought yesterday. She even asked me if I wanted to her to show her own copy for proof.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Bea and I only met during the start of the school year and I can't believe she did that. I even confessed to her that I thought she was rude before but she just laughed about it.
OMG, Bea. I hate you so much. You almost killed me. I love you, rich girl!