Tuesday, August 5, 2008
F. Posted at 8:57 PM 0 comments (+)
It's cold and the rain hasn't stop pouring. The screeching voices of my sisters from their karaoke are echoing in the whole house and they're making the rain worse.
My singaw (I can't seem to find the English for it. It's the white wound in your gum. Get the picture?) is very disturbing and I'm making a quick note before I head off to sleep.

I feel the need to get mad at this thing because when I don't, I won't have the same feeling I have right now.
Anyway, back to what I was saying.. Ehem.

I'm sorry I don't have the money to buy Breaking Dawn. I'm sorry I can't feel what you feel about the book. I'm sorry I'm not a die-hard fanatic of Twilight but I do like the book. I'm sorry I can't spill this out on your face because I hate being mean. I'm sorry to say that I know what the word FICTION means.

I know how you feel about liking and idolizing something that you want to get your hands on every second. I know it because I used to be what you are right now but aren't we in the right age now?

The installments to Meyer's best-selling novel, Twilight, were big hits to all except for the last book, which I've been seeing and hearing now. I can see that you're mad because you're not satisfied with how the book ends. I know you're sobbing all throughout because of that book BUT for goodness' sake, it's NOT real. It's FICTICIOUS. The whole thing was IMAGINED by Meyer's mind. It's NOT TRUE. Do you want me to add more words that sums up to the word FICTION?

If ever I get the chance to read that book, I'm not sure what I'll be feeling but I still have self-control. I guess I'll be mad to whatever's going to happen but I'll not be releasing my anger to everyone and everywhere. I've read a lot, which had endings I didn't like, but did I tear up like Hulk because of it?

The word YOU I'm addressing to isn't only for one person but for other people who I'm describing as now.

I've been telling this for millions of times already! Edward and Jacob, your husband/s, and Bella, your archenemy, are NOT real.
Go screw with them with your minds but please remember, they're out of reality, okay?
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.