Thursday, July 10, 2008
Untitled. Srsly
Posted at 6:44 PM
0 comments (+)
Buying the Modern Minds and Pastimes – Tour Edition was a BIG waste of money. I know I sound odd but it is true. Every time I’ll be seeing that stupid CD in display on my top shelf, I want to throw it away. AND I only used it once and it was during our road trip to the province.
You know, I could’ve bought the white TC5 lanyard, CDs like Riot!, Pretty. Odd., Simple Plan, Boys Like Girls or whatever CD’s available in the store, or I could’ve even just kept it in my savings for future use.
Why am I even complaining? Well, it’s pretty obvious; I’ve already seen and heard the additional songs and videos. I’m so stupid! If I wasn’t so greedy in having this huge collection of The Click Five, I wouldn’t be regretting something I just did!
The reason why I’m acting like this is maybe because I couldn’t accept the fact that The Click Five doesn’t have a small fan base here in the Philippines like they did when I first heard their music, maybe it’s because I couldn’t accept that my title for being this hardcore TC5 fan in school disappeared all of a sudden when Jenny hit the airwaves, maybe it’s because now I’m not the only one who keeps talking about them whenever I’m in the classroom, or maybe it’s because.. I’m just mad and furious.
I know I sound terrible and bossy but I just can’t help it. I know I wasn’t an active boardie when Eric was still in the band but I kept supporting them outside the world of internet. Now, I just can’t stand stupid teenies thinking they’re the number 1 fan/s of the band, knowing every single thing about them and cat fighting over everything.
BUT I can’t blame what’s happening right now. I once wished of having TC5 perform here because I was dead jealous of Singapore and Malaysia that time. I got my wish but I didn’t really expect a new lead singer would be taking place. I don’t blame anyone especially Kyle or Eric because I know it is life and a lot of these things happen in the music industry.
Of all these, there’s still another side of it. If this didn’t happen, I wouldn’t meet and have these amazing friends from across Asia. I first thought Asians weren’t awesome of the reason I can’t explain. I know I’m Asian but just let your mind think of a random reason on this. It was already months after lurking around the Boards I started having friends who I can talk to, share stories, and just have fun whenever I’m online, and those were Asian people.
Even though the negative things that make me furious circle around me, I still wish I could continue supporting the band I really love and keep the friends I’ve met online.