I failed the long quiz in AP (History) by just one point and I hate myself for it. I first got 20/30 but when I spotted a mistake by Bea’s checking I now had 19/30. I could’ve passed! I studied hard for that test.
Anyway, time will be flying really fast tomorrow as the very hectic schedule comes to life. In the morning, we’ll be having our fine dining for Cooking. We’ll be having an Italian theme where we’ll be eating pork chop (except for me) as the main dish, pesto, garlic bread as the side dish, mushroom soup as the appetizer, and vanilla ice cream as the dessert.
I’ll be bringing a table cloth, place mats and the mushroom soup, so I have to prepare everything after I’ve done doing ALL the researches needed and studying for the quizzes tomorrow.
The first quarterly exam’s getting near and there’s a
After classes, Volleyball training will be up again. Yesterday’s training was suicide! We all did these exercises for the legs to improve proper posture when in the game. I/We almost died from exhaustion because everyone was desperately in need of a break but the coach ignored us.
Fortunately, we survived. The coach warned us on all the things that are going to be happening in the future. Both coaches who will be training us are really strict. Period. We have to control ourselves from growing devil horns on our heads and etc.
So, I think I’m done. I’ll be stating more on the weekend. Chow!