Saturday, July 5, 2008
FRIDAY NIGHT! Posted at 3:29 PM 0 comments (+)
I never felt so alive and relieved at the same time in accomplishing something big. I’ve been doing my homework since the time I woke up and I mean homework = TONS.

Anyway, it’s the WEEKEND! And omigad, relaxation time!

I’m experimenting with the new version of Internet Explorer and everything confuses me. It’s so different.. I guess I just got used to Firefox that’s why I feel like this BUT I am willing to use IE for the moment.

It’s kind of slow and the font is so different, to be honest…

So many things happened yesterday and I have no idea where to start. Let’s start from the house of Tasha…

I went there by walking with Tasha, Jeanelle, her sister, and Ebe. Her house is just a walking distance from school and we walked while the rain slowly sprinkled. They all had sports training except for me :|

Well, I could’ve been training with Jeanelle and Ebe in Volleyball if I didn’t forget to ask a training slip from Ms. Aniago during Thursday afternoon. I hate myself. I wish I could still catch up by next week.

We planned on starting our Kazakhstan A/V presentation there and eat some food because it was her brother’s birthday. Here comes the pretty interesting part..

I finally got the chance to see her laptop! I expected it would be an HP or iMAC since she has money ;)

She brought out a bag, where her laptop was placed. I had the excitement jittering inside me when I slowly took it out. The dark figure was slowly appearing while I pulled it out. When it came out from the bag, I was literally shocked.

I couldn’t find a picture of the laptop in the internet because it’s very extraordinary. I even wished I had my camera with me to share what it looks like. Imagine this: A very old Fujitsu laptop with a big blue hard button as the mouse, a floppy drive and a recently cracked up monitor, which was accidentally sat down by her overweight brother, in a Windows 95 OS.

Believe this, it’s still working.

It can even surf the net! We tried googling our research and do some stuff but it was damn slow because they were only using a Dial-up connection. Anyway, the laptop was pretty rocking hard! I love the mouse ;)

If you were wondering, we didn’t get a thing from our research because we did something mysterious.


I arrived home at 9pm and practically tried studying afterwards.. Well, nothing happened actually because I was freaking tired.

Anything familiar?
Gonna read it later night

OMIGAD.

Statistics Book :|

Bio Book.
Rufus, the naked mole rat XD

MOUTH

Reminder notes for History.
See how I hate it XD

Sketches from my notebook.



About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.