Friday, June 27, 2008
A Week Posted at 6:47 PM 0 comments (+)
Finally! It’s Friday. Oh my gosh! I’m finally going to rest and have longer dreams in the weekend. I had the weirdest and scariest dream last night; it was like a thriller movie. (Don’t want to explain) BUT we still have to attend school tomorrow to celebrate Mother Josepha’s beatification. Congrats Mother Josepha!... Your heart is ready, is ready, is ready ;)

So many awesome things just happened this week and I don’t know where to start. During those times, as usual, I keep thanking God. I love you, God!

Well, first of all, I was elected as Class Treasurer. Yes, money again : I applied for both Class Secretary and Treasurer but people wanted me to handle money for the better. Ernest and I were the only candidates for the position of Secretary (or SEXYtary as people would say); Ernest got 24 votes while I got 18. Wow, 6 votes! I, shockingly becoming the only candidate for the position of Class Treasurer, automatically got it for the reason which I don’t know.

Anyway, my job is to discipline the class, which is kind odd for me to do since I am part of the noisy group. Haha! I will change for the good of the class.

Second, I passed Forte Impromptu! I couldn’t believe it. After all the negative thinking and anxiety I went through during the second screening, all I could say is just wow. When I came out of the classroom to place my things in the locker, I took a quick glance at the bulletin board beside and saw the logo of F.I. together with my name on the third line.

I was with Tasha that time and I quickly cheered when I double-checked my name, Tasha, look! We screamed in unison and suddenly, she slapped me. Yes, she did all because she was happy for me. What a weird sign of being happy.

I received tons of congratulatory words from all my friends and I happily thanked them all. I was wondering why there were doing those. All we know was that the club has a very difficult start especially in the first auditions, where all the old members’ faces were serious and straight.

Wow. I passed through something challenging. Thank you, God!
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.