Sunday, June 29, 2008
Sunday/e
Posted at 4:36 PM
0 comments (+)
I'm craving for ice cream right now especially a Hot Fudge Sundae from either McDo or Jollibee with French fries to go with. I've been here since morning and it's Sunday; I did homework first and fixed my JavaScript problem, which still hasn't been solved right now.I have no idea how LiveJournal works and it kills me badly. I want to change my layout but I don't know how. I know I'm immaturely ranting right now and I should be doing research in the site to avoid my ranting.
I can't wait for tomorrow! It's gonna be July and the SugarSugar issue will be up, meaning, my article on TC5 will be there.. Gaby says it's gonna be on the August but I heard Kai said it will be in tomorrow's issue. -crosses fingers-
I can't remember what are my next words. Argh. Oh, yeah!
Yesterday, we pre-celebrated Mother Josepha's beatification (the REAL beatification will be today held in Holand), and various delegates from East Timor, Indonesia, China, Papua New Guinea, and other local branches of our school partied with us. It was very exciting because for me, it was the first time foreigners came to our school.
We danced and sang along with catchy worship songs and shared laughs. I also found a weird-looking mushroom on my way to the classroom.







