Thursday, June 5, 2008
S U M M E R Posted at 6:13 PM 0 comments (+)

Just last night, I had an awesome conversation with Pat(Balingit), and it’s not the usual conversation with jokes and laughs. It’s more of a discussion and deliberation, where we honestly shared our opinions towards this certain topic we’ve been wondering for a pretty long time.

All I have to say is that I couldn’t believe I was a part of this, where it includes two knowledgeable college students and a high school student with a pretty stupid and crazy mind.

I had this very basic thought I’ve been holding for a pretty long time and here, Pat brought me to these various extents of it. Very slowly, she told me all her opinions and understandings on these similarly individual posts on the internet.

These posts then slowly connected leading to the very reason why everything was just a blur,why these people were acting different and why this and that was happening.

I was opened to this place, where there’s more than just music and interviews.

I always had in heart that celebrities are just like us. A human, who eats, sleeps, breathes, and has a mind and heart of their own. Even though their class and lifestyle are far from a normal person, they’re still the same like us.

If people just forget about stalking and collecting them, they’d understand what people’s feelings are.

You know, I think whoever’s reading this won’t understand where I’m going to. I wished I could post every detail we talked about but I know it would just start chaos. Some people I know will pretend like they really understood and cared but in reality, they just want attention.

*

I grew up so much this summer and I blame it all to God. I have to admit, I mostly spent my days in front of the computer, surfing the net as much as I could handle, but it all paid off.

Thankfully, I wasn’t badly influenced from the threats circling around the net. I have learned so much from accepting reality, adapting to new and odd words and actions, being creative in expressing how you feel, and accelerating to a new level of maturity.

I always thought that my life is like a book with never-ending sequels, where there’s a bunch of up and downs and a climax that leads you to the end. I grew up living and facing problems that are far from my age and I was open to the world of REALITY, where it is true that you have to pass through the hole of a needle to attain success in life.

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.