Friday, June 27, 2008
LOSER TASTE Posted at 7:36 PM 0 comments (+)

Just during lunch, my friends were talking about their crushes.. And my bad taste with guys. Trust me, this isn’t the usual thing we talk about. They suddenly brought it up. We talk about far more important stuff than guys.

Well, blah, blah and blah. They asked me whether the guy I met during our school fair was hot or not. I simply replied, he’s okay. Then they all screamed, See! She has bad taste with guys. The guy I met was surrounded with girls all of a sudden just hours after I met him. Honestly, I didn’t find him that good-looking.

They even told names of guys who everyone thinks their hot but I simply said NO to all of them. I'm not even interested on crushing guys, meaning: I haven't had a decent local crush since.

Am I seriously that lame?

EWW! I'm not lesbian! Ew. Remove dirty thoughts... Yuuuuck

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.