Monday, June 30, 2008
The life of torture, suffering... and suckishness Posted at 7:26 PM 0 comments (+)
Fark. I officially hate History all because of a stupid teacher. We were told to make this very absurd homework where you have to list down all the minerals, lands and waters found in each country in Asia. Wtf?! AND Asia is BIG with bold and capitalized letters.

I want to rant and rant… and maybe backstab all the hell I want on that teacher but I’m being safe. If anyone finds out I curse someone from school here online, I’m dead vegetable. I hate meat, so vegetables are better. Get it? Fine. I suck.

I just finished it and took everything from the useless book we have. Useless because I/we don’t understand a thing because it has very deep Filipino words and we have no idea what’s it about since the teacher doesn’t discuss the lesson properly.

Oops! I made a negative remark. My bad! Yeah, right.

Currently, this is what I look like right now.

Not literally in the school corridor looking down the tress.
It's evening and I'm at home typing and
weeping from the homework.

Somewhat like that. Just waiting for a miracle…

(That’s my first time in EMOland)





















Ew.

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.