Friday, June 13, 2008
I'm a SOPHIE! Posted at 8:00 PM 0 comments (+)

Miss Casimiro is a real teacher and no one can replace her mad skills. She’s like an all-package personality with the mind, heart, sarcasm and good HEALTH.

I know you’re weird out with the healthy part but being that is more than just being well-nourished. As we’ve been thought by Miss Casimiro, being healthy is categorized into six groups: Social, emotion, economic, mental, physical and spiritual.

You are NOT considered healthy when one of those mentioned above isn’t done well and I admit I am not. She started out by telling us that the youth nowadays concentrate more on both social and emotion categories instead of the mental and physical categories, which are far more important.

That’s when it struck me out. I have had my eyes on my social life for the past months or maybe years. I knew what makes me look at that way too much and it is the internet.

I glued my eyes too much on all my online accounts and the message boards because I always want to be updated on every detail everyone has to say. And now I sound like a gossip, which is kind of true :D

So now I’ve decided to go online during Friday nights or the weekend, if ever there’s time. By that, I could save up more electricity and lessen the numbers in the electric bell, concentrate more on my studies, save the environment and make my parents happy :]

Just this week, I had the urge of studying all-night long for the sake of having totally awesome grades and just show how I appreciate my parents’ hard work. The tuition fee for this school year has increased 10% and that’s a lot! What they pay for doesn’t include the food we have on the table, the payment for all the bills and our allowance for the whole school year.

I wonder why money is always present everywhere. It’s always the root of all kinds of problems especially in the economy. Money is a sin. DIE MONEY!

Anyway, thunderstorms are continuously pouring in especially every afternoon and the thunders are really strong and loud! Even the other day, when Mom picked us up from school, the roads were flooded and it nearly reached the wheels of her car.

I’m really freaking out and I just hate that the environment is getting worse and worse everyday. I don’t even see any changes from the projects the government has been pushing just to save and protect the earth.

As of now, tornadoes are circling around the US and I can’t believe that’s happening. They are considered one of the greatest countries but in fact, they are also the top people destroying the environment. Wow, something negative I’ve said about them for the first time.

Lastly, I’ve decided to do advanced reading for the whole day tomorrow on all the books I’ve brought home. GEEK ALERT. I don’t care. Getting the right answers to the teacher’s questions are awesome. It just shows how the hard work I’ve been putting it paid off.

Yesterday, I studied Chapter 1 – 1.7 of our Biology book and so much has been conceived in my mind. We’ve been given tips by the juniors on studying all the subjects during our Student orientation week and I know I can do it.

A+, here I come!

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.