Saturday, June 21, 2008
CONTAMINATION ERROR Posted at 4:49 PM 0 comments (+)

I’m guessing Joey didn’t break the boards again this time because finally, the website left a note. Is he renovating the site? Wow.

Anyway, first day of school was a bit of a blur because the first thing I heard was people gushing about Jonas Brothers. I don’t have anything against them but just hearing it makes me want to puke, to be honest.

I used to like them but consistently hearing them say they’re so hot and stuff everyday, just killed my ears. In fact, a lot of people only like them because of how they look. Let’s say 85% for their looks and 15% for their music. Y/Y? Sam, I know you feel the same way, too, since you are a big fan of the band.

They were a sudden hit when S.O.S debuted in the radio waves even though it was already debuted in the states a couple months earlier. Things started getting better as “When You Look Me In The Eyes” debuted.

Back to my ranting, can’t saying I like the Jonas Brothers or I’m a big fan of them be enough? What I hate is that I have to suffer in school hearing everyone singing along to their songs everyday and talk about them again and again.

Like the rumors that Miley and Nick are really dating. Obviously, I know about that because I watch E! News not because I’m a big fan of them. Just a little thing to soften people’s hearts.

miley & nick

They’re into each other, so what? People saying I hate Miley because of that need a life. They know each other and it’s their personal lives, so DEAL with it.

This made me laugh; the person who made this is awesome! She’s into fooling everyone.

Miley and Nick it's fake!

Anyway, what really sucks is that people start to compare The Click Five to Jonas Brothers. I’m like, what the hell? What is so comparable about them? NOTHING. Both bands differ from a lot of things especially music and they start to compare without thinking.

I want to rant more but I think the mentioned above are enough because I’m trying to avoid things.

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.