This time, I’ll stop doing fancy English words when I tell stories. I just want to share the excitement with the rest of the world! (Even though people in Facebook, Yahoo! Messenger and Multiply spoiled my morning.)
David Cook won!
Hurray! I’m sure to buy your album when it comes out and I know I’ll be having loads of fun with it :)
At first, I didn’t know which David to bet on because both are dead amazing but because of Winnie’s influence of teeenieng over Cook, I got under the spell. Haha
I have to admit Cook has more potential because he’s total risk-taker and he’s never scared of trying out new things. Now I remember Blake Lewis’ performance of “You Give Love a Bad Name”, which became a favorite of mine that time, where continuously repeated that song in the computer.
Cook’s much matured in handling moments and he’s a totally cool person.
I’m not saying Archie isn’t that things above but he’s also amazing, to be honest. Great looks, great personality and great voice. Archie can be pretty hyper and very thankful at times, which makes me laugh.
I’m sure both Davids would be having a successful career in the future.
Anyway, all I have to say is that the finale of Season 7 was the best! Very unique and creative. Now I can’t wait what’s in store next season.
I’m just glad Miley Cyrus didn’t perform cause I might kill the TV when she’s in it since Jonas Brothers performed. About JBros., Nick’s haircut was cute and it reminded me of his younger looks. :D
And to make it more special: