Monday, May 12, 2008
Retarded.
Posted at 10:34 PM
0 comments (+)
Here are my retarded replies from the Guestbooks of Audrey and Gel
(I will be pleased if they will be posting their magnificent quotes in their Blogs)
*Please excuse my highly poor grammar, I was badly influenced by my amazing pals ;]
(I will be pleased if they will be posting their magnificent quotes in their Blogs)
*Please excuse my highly poor grammar, I was badly influenced by my amazing pals ;]
- My brain just died from your utterly mind-blowing language, which you just made my territory crazy in vain.
- I honestly cannot believe that you, a striking hot young lady with many crazy ideas, can speak such a very advanced and precise language.
My bare eye balls just became amazed!
- Amazing! Your words of false wisdom means more to me than you could ever imagine.
I'm sorry but I have to clearly decline your invitation to Matrimony for I, myself, still want to remain single until I finish my studies, which is my priority, and a promise, which I must fulfill to please my loving and dear, gracious parents.
- I'm sorry to butt in but I have to disagree with what Mr. Medina has said. Theory cannot be only acceptable to scientific studies but it is also has the means for unproven conjecture, which is part of the human thoughts of the human brain.
Okay, I'm done. :D
- I'm sorry to hear rejection isn't part of your most adorable thing but you have to accept and face the fact that it is part of the human life, whereas you are to experience all the good and bad God has planned out for you since the day you stepped in on the land of Earth.
- I am pleased to accept your invitation to honor our great friendship. Thank you very much.
- My bare and arthritic hands are killing me from the thousands of punching buttons on the keyboard. Therefore, I instruct you to massage my sacred hands.
- May I join the exchanging of crucial words with Mr. Medina here? I will be willing to accept decline for I have been born being thrown letters of rejection from everyone.
- Are you diabolically evil?
- I like how you guys sarcastically play with your indecisive weird-use of words. It looks so ironically funny from the blinding looks of it.
- Oh, how did I know in such a rush of time? I have no measly idea..
- I have to be really meticulous with what I see right now. Your words struck me by foot. As of now, my stupidity-influenced mind just died from being retarded. XD
- I don't really feel any tingling sensation invading through my senses. My perspective of your "evilness" is plain... ~hi!
- Oh, thank you, my dear-lovable-alien-invaded-mind-friend!
With those words, which you just pierced through my stupid brain, I am happy to be part of your human race.
Do I get an official thing you do whenever you do something amazing, where you raise your hand and state I?
- I am please to accept your invitation but unfortunately, I have no single idea what is the American National Anthem for I am a true Filipino with true Filipino heart and has no attempt of adapting to other nationality.
I have memorized this line:
I AM A RETARDED ALIENATED DIVIDED BY AND MULTIPLY BY CLONED HUMAN OF THIS HOPLESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU HUMAN WORLD!!!
Thanks to very frantic brain of dear, Bill Gates, creator and founder of Windows, which I am currently using, for teaching me the words copy and paste.
Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse has reached the depths of the earth, which I am really pissed because our local film festival has postponed the premiere of Twilight in our dear country.
- I'm not sure if I could hold on much longer, my idiotic and gullible brother would be stealing the sacred computer from me for he has the muscles to kick me out of this seat, where I have farted for a very long time.
Time to go, fella!
I love you and thanks for the amazing night :)