Monday, May 12, 2008
Night Madness! Posted at 9:39 PM 0 comments (+)
I'm really pissed right now! Mom just instructed us to sleep at 10pm and I only have 15 minutes left. Argh! Just because school's coming already doesn't mean we have to sleep really early. C'mon! It's summer and I have insomnia, that's why it's hard for me especially with us, teens.

Multiply is a lot of fun! I'm having fun posting on Guestbooks of my dear Handog pals especially with Audrey. Just look at it!

uhuh. commentary-ing is what I do
when I unconsciously forget my
obligations and responsibilities
to people because I find it
bery interesting and very enjoyable
suitable for very young audiences


I was just invited to come and watch the HOD Recital on Friday in school, where I could see my friends watching.. and dancing O.o I'm not sure if I can be allowed to go because it's gonna happen at night and I'm not sure if Dad will approve because I'll be going to the Happy Birthday Party on the 20th.. And I don't like him getting mad because I go out too much.

Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person. I worry a lot before I let myself go to those kind of stuff. Transportation, money, Dad's schedule, venue, time, date.

Anyway, I'm thinking of reading Florante at Laura this summer because it'll be part of our lesson on Filipino and I don't want to have the same experience with what happened on Ibong Adarna.

Why do we even have to study Filipino literature? Can't we just read it? C'mon! Pure Tagalog is hard to understand. Of course during the earlier centuries, it was like their common language. Ugh. High School O.O

The size of our English book is the size of a regular Christian Bible. Now that's a lot of grammar but good thing the books are medium-sized and easy to carry.

10:03. Ooohh.. Is Mom sleeping already??
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.