Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mhm. Posted at 10:36 PM 0 comments (+)
I just hate Ben right now :( For what reason you ask...

HE SHAVED OFF HIS SACRED BEARD!

Why do I even refer so many things as sacred? I have no idea. Maybe it's just because I'm obviously weird.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That isn't the whole size of the beard, I'm still waiting for the video to load, where the real length is present in public, for I will show it to you and to my sisters, who are very intrigued.

At first, I was really disgusted with what he looked but because of the light bulb that suddenly popped out of my stupid brain, I learned to love it since I had something specially planned for it.

I want to tell in here what my plan is but I decided to still go on with it because... er.. ~

*

I just heard that Joe changed his picture on MySpace and his hair was rather short. I wanna check it but I have to open lots of MS accounts just to see it. Like, having to open Taking 5's, Kate's, Daniella's, then JOE's. See! and I'm very lazy right now XD

*

I'll be posting Sunshine's picture tomorrow because it's in Dad's phone. Sunshine is a cute dog, owned by my Grandma back in the province. She's so cute XD

*

I'm still waiting for the video to load and it's so long. I'm loading it in Multiply but I can always check in YouTube but I forgot what's the title o.o So, I'll make a new post with the beard, okay?



About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.