Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I have BRAINACHE Posted at 3:47 PM 0 comments (+)
I just finished writing the next chapter for JAPOY (Just A Photo of You). Obviously, the initials formed are weird: JAPOY. Now I remember my crush in the third grade, his name is Japoy Lizardo, a taekwondo champion.

Anyway, after writing it down my notebook, my brain got brainwashed. My goal for today was to finish the next 2 or 3 chapters so I wouldn’t get pressured in the future, but with what happened just now, I obviously couldn’t.

One of my main goals this summer is to finish my fic before school starts because I wouldn’t want my friends to know that the fic I’ve been writing since last year isn’t done yet. Now that’s harsh.

My morning a while ago was yet disturbing. Mom asked me to check the weather forecast on the 24th in Yahoo! While I was doing that, she suddenly brings back the college talk.

The college talk is mainly started by her and usually, it revolves around me. She pressures me so much with it. Whenever visitors are here, she’s always saying that whatever course I take, she’ll be happy.

But here’s the story. She keeps telling me to take this certain course and study in this certain school since somebody had to ruin the chance of a lifetime and bring more hell in my misery. Now, does the saying and this story connect? Obviously, not.

In the meantime, I’m having the urge of reading the Oxford dictionary, which is like more than 2000 pages because I want to learn new words. My sudden desire of reading such a book started all because of The Click Five Message Boards.

I really have to thank the Boards a lot, if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be in this place right now.

- I wouldn’t be having a fic nor wouldn’t I read fics.

- I wouldn’t be talking such a language online.

- I wouldn’t be learning new words right now.

- I wouldn’t meet the most amazing friends anyone could ask her.

- I couldn’t be learning the REAL facts of life.

- I wouldn’t learn how to defend myself from false situations.

- I wouldn’t be hearing and appreciating new songs from various famous and infamous bands since that wasn’t my habit.

- I wouldn’t know what INTERNET means.

- I could still be a teeneish teenie right now even though I still consider myself a Real Teenie.

- I wouldn’t be blogging right now.

See, there are lots of reasons why the Boards are amazing. But there are disadvantages to it, though.

- I spend too much time using the internet.

- Dad gets mad at me for liking The Click Five too much.

- I learn words that aren’t meant to be learned especially with my age.

You know, even though I use the computer everyday, I still am trying to lessen my usage of it especially when school starts. I want to try and use it during weekends, like Wahlim does, so I could concentrate more on my studies rather than the internet. HAHA.

But don’t worry, I still have the grades I always get and I wish to bring it to the max. Like I said just last night, I think I’ll be reading Florante at Laura but I have no idea when to start.

The Click Five concert is coming in a few days and I don’t feel anything. Maybe when the day is just a day away, then that’s the day I’ll be feeling it. Get it? Haha. AND the Happy Birthday Party is just a week away! Now that’s what I’m excited for.

I can’t wait to meet Kai, Issa and the rest of the guys, win freebies, and just chill!

About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.