Monday, May 26, 2008
A BLOG Posted at 2:46 PM 0 comments (+)
Before anything else, I would just like to rant and rant on stuff, which I have recently found during my lurking sessions in The Click Five Message Boards.

There was a meet and greet for lucky fans who bought the tour edition CD at the show and got hold of the 30 golden tickets hidden in it. Tough luck for others, but don't worry because I'm sure they'll be back in no time. They do have massive support here in Hong Kong!
Source: Stephy's Review

Was that for real? You can only meet and greet them by luck through the Tour Edition CD. I hope that wouldn't happen on their concert here on the 30th since there's a big chance of NO GOLDEN TICKETS because the Aussie boardies didn't state anything about limits on the meet and greet. Dear God, you know what I've always hoped for and I am still pursuing the great communication we have. I always trust you, I always have.

Anyway, I just ate meatless spaghetti (there were sliced hot dogs, actually but I removed them) in a plastic cereal bowl, which was free from the "Econo Pack Kokokrunch". Why am I even telling this? Maybe it's because I forgot what to say after the meet and greet.. Oh, wait! Now, I remember.

Babs is always funny. Hi Babs! Every time she'd send me an IM, it's Twilight-related. Yes, our conversation always starts with Twilight and ends with the same thing. Currently, we're talking about Breaking Dawn. She shared me a photo of a person with the Breaking Dawn preface, first chapter and cover.

So, it seems to be there's something wrong with my connection right now. TC5 Boards won't load since the word Loading... is still present and Blogger can't save what I'm typing right now. What is weird though, is that I am still chatting with Babs.

Maybe it's the effect of not restarting the computer since Windows just made an update. Hold on, let me restart the computer.

After RESTARTING THE COMPUTER

Okay, everything's fine now but something's wrong :| I knew updating Windows was bad. Now it wants me to buy Windows Genuine for they think that I am a victim of software counterfeiting. Boo! Bill Gates, you're too smart to make money out of crazy computer stuff. Virus, updates..

So, after the SugarSugar Happy Birthday Party, Madel found out something from her research, which led everyone to receiving a very epidemic virus called Greggy Santos Virus. It's named after the person who has that name: Greggy Santos, and his very deceiving looks.

The symptoms of the virus are teenieing over his looks (eg. pictures) and quickly updating everyone especially co-victims on his recent actions in a current place and time. Just simply: Stalking him.

I have to admit that I received the very unpredictable virus but I had to take the Anti-Groggy Vaccine afterwards, just like what Alpha did before the virus could attack her, because I was getting tired of symptoms I keep having. Unfortunately, it quickly expired when Issa made an update, BUT the symptoms weren't as strong as it was before.

I feel nothing when I spot a Greggy.
About
JANELLA
20-year old lost child wandering the figments of imagination.
instagram
tags
contact
jac.gngt@gmail.com
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.