Saturday, May 10, 2008
Bicol
Posted at 6:52 PM
0 comments (+)
I haven't been blogging for a while. So, I guess I'll be making one right now.It's kind of weird because usually, I blog in the afternoon. Well, it's night. AND it's doesn't feel right.
So, I'll be posting some things I feel like I wanna share.
Just moments ago, I opened my Multiply site because there were new posts in my Guestbook. With me being a junkie, I open lots of tabs every time I open the browser. When I went back to Multiply, I was greeted by this picture:
Just a few days ago, we went back from Bicol..
AND here are some of the pictures I took.


During a Grand Alumni Homecoming (Jubilant Year)
The very famous Mayon Volcano, known for it's perfect shape and destructive power.
Cagsawa Ruins.- A church built during the 1700s and then buried from the flowing lava when Mayon Volcano errupted during 1817. The bell tower was the only one left standing and still reminds everyone what happened during that disastrous event.
The bell, which you wonder, was thrown in a lake.
Thes massively huge rocks that came from the volcano itself. There were evenrocks sized like 2-story buildings.
A bug I found on the floor during a short tour in a resort we stayed in.